Well, since half of your APs would be on the same rx freq.... :P

Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS
www.spitwspots.com

On 05/15/2015 06:04 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:
Maybe we should each drop an AF5 in front of the other and see who's worse off. I'll race you to the top of the bottom.

It's true that nobody can ensure perfect packet loss and jitter under terrible conditions. The wifi junk is still junk when conditions are perfect. See the rest of the items in the list after jitter and packet loss :P

Can I drop an AF5 in front of your tower? I promise that your control over packet loss and jitter will go out the fucking window :P
Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS
www.spitwspots.com