Craig,
I don’t have anything offer in the way of help but if you don't mind reporting 
back how it went and what size dish you used. I would appreciate it. Right now 
we are deploying some epmp in 5ghz to fill in some area's but I have been 
considering doing some in 2.4 in specific areas that are clean enough. One in 
particular we would want to do a few 10 mile links. 

Best regards,
Brandon Yuchasz
GogebicRange.net
www.gogebicrange.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Craig House
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 6:57 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AFMUG] 15 mile EPMP link 2.4

Anyone have an idea what kind of reliability/ signal I might see from a 15 mile 
EPMP 2.4 link  Dished at 150' on a tower to a 90 degree sector at 255' on the 
other end?  I have limited experience with the EPMP stuff but so far it is 
performing well.  We even had a 7 mile shot without a dish for a short time 
that was -72 but we went ahead and dished it.  I am installing this link 
tomorrow and it is  a long drive to the site.  I just dont want to have it be a 
problem after I drive 2 1/2 hours back.

It is very remote on the dished end but somewhat in a town on the AP end.
I've done FSK for years but the EPMP is pretty new to us.

Craig
 

Reply via email to