You take the dial off the existing gauge and install the sending unit in its 
place.  The dial goes back on top I think so you don’t lose the local 
indicator.  

From: David 
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:32 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] looking for a simple lp gauge

Does this sensor fit directly on the tank or inline with the hose?



On 05/19/2015 08:25 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:

  http://www.rochestergauges.com/products/R6315-12.html

  From: David Milholen 
  Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 9:16 PM
  To: [email protected] 
  Subject: [AFMUG] looking for a simple lp gauge

  I am looking for a LP gas gauge that has a sensor for remote 
  sense in the measure of ohms to connect to a site monitor or possibly the 
standby controller  we have 
  to let us know the level of our LP tank.

  ALSO forest,
  If you would be so kind to tell me the secret rule for configuring the 
exorcise rule for a 2 wire generator config.
  When I  set it up it either doesnt start at all or even trigger the standby 
sequence. Other configs I have tried 
  will start it but it doesnt complete the cycle.



  -- 


Reply via email to