From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 1:31 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] charging for service calls

There have been some discussions at the office recently on this topic.
One camp feels that the default action should be to charge for all service
calls, and make an exception if necessary.  The other camp feels that we should
reserve the right to charge for a service call, but we should only do so if the
problem is somehow the customer's fault (like hitting the cable with the weed
whacker). The discussion in our office is only about fixing internet service by
the way, not about fixing computers or other customer equipment.

I was wondering what the peanut gallery thinks today.