We just got  ours  just walked in the office
On Jun 1, 2015 10:57 AM, "Jon Paul Kelley" <[email protected]> wrote:

Saw it this morning when I got into the office on my laptop and desktop
computers. I signed up.

Jon Paul Kelley
CKS Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 12:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AFMUG] "Get Windows 10" icon

Has anyone else seen a "Get Windows 10" icon mysteriously appear in your
Windows 7 System Tray?

If I click, it says Reserve your FREE upgrade now, it will download once
available.

Apparently once it downloads, you get to choose when to install it.  That's
nice, I'm imagining opening up my laptop to do a presentation and finding it
in the midst of upgrading from Windows 7 to 10, which would be quite a
change.

Reply via email to