It looks like you have a 1 year window to get it free.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Bill Prince <[email protected]> wrote:

> But if I wait, I only have to D/L it once.
>
> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>
> On 6/1/2015 11:58 AM, Glen Waldrop wrote:
>
>> Just because you sign up for a download and a key doesn't mean you have
>> to install it.
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
>> Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 1:53 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] "Get Windows 10" icon
>>
>>
>> Showed up here a little bit ago. I'm disinclined to get a reservation,
>> as I would like to hear all the grousing before I take the plunge...
>>
>> bp
>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>>
>> On 6/1/2015 8:30 AM, George Skorup wrote:
>>
>>> Getting it here on all of my W7 machines. I did the reservation thing.
>>> The stupid icon won't go away though. I seriously have to look at that
>>> thing for the next two months!?
>>>
>>> On 6/1/2015 10:13 AM, Bill Prince wrote:
>>>
>>>> Not here (yet?). Maybe Illinois is served before California.
>>>>
>>>> bp
>>>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>>>>
>>>> On 5/31/2015 10:08 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Has anyone else seen a "Get Windows 10" icon mysteriously appear in
>>>>> your Windows 7 System Tray?
>>>>>
>>>>> If I click, it says Reserve your FREE upgrade now, it will download
>>>>> once available.
>>>>>
>>>>> Apparently once it downloads, you get to choose when to install it.
>>>>> That's nice, I'm imagining opening up my laptop to do a presentation and
>>>>> finding it in the midst of upgrading from Windows 7 to 10, which would be
>>>>> quite a change.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>


-- 
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as
part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to