I could post a pic if I could get into the system.  (Not on site most of the
time).

From: mailto:p...@believewireless.net
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:18 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Grandstream Cameras

Can you post a pic of the camera during the day and of it washed out at night?
We've had to tweek the video settings
on some of the cameras.

If you have an Android phone/tablet, you can download their free app to view
your cameras remotely. We have Apple and use the IP Cam Viewer app which is
nice.

I'll look into the remote DVR issue for you.