+1
We added a tag field to issues in Jira for the POP name and tag all POPs
affected by the issue.
We have a page in Confluence for each POP with site info, image gallery,
access info, etc  with a dynamic search for the POP tag so any issues
affecting/involving the POP show up.

We outgrew the 10 users for $10 license and are now paying ye olde
enterprise rates and it's still so very worth it.