From: CBB - Jay Fuller
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] fiber fiber fiber .... yes fiber please

Greetings everyone.

My mission this week (this month?) is to put together a presentation to talk
with local banks with to
fund our fiber dreams.  Those of you who have built and have statistics
available - could you answer
these two questions please?

What is your take rate?   (30%? 50%? 80%?)

Are you building in areas other providers are available?  (cable, DSL?)

Thank you for your time.  I look forward to all 100+ responses ;)