We are 98% against DSL.

We ran up against AT&T in a subdivision the other day.  They had one of
their lines get cut because there was no activity on it to trace it.  It
was a cul-de-sac line.   All the home owners in the cul-de-sac have our
service.  AT&T reps were surprised to hear FTTH was available and when they
looked they didn't have customers in that area that their line got hit.

Regards,
Chuck