I kind of wish dish or direct would deliver their whole package over the
top....then we could offer an all in one solution.....not that I'd want them on
the fiber....I think thats just how the future will be....

----- Reply message -----
From: "Chuck Hogg" <ch...@shelbybb.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] fiber fiber fiber .... yes fiber please
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2015 10:04 AM
Dish/Direct/Sling/Hulu...they don't care about Video so much as they didn't
have it before.Regards,
Chuck

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Jon Langeler <jon-ispli...@michwave.net>
wrote:
What are those customers doing for video/TV?

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 24, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

We are 98% against DSL.
We ran up against AT&T in a subdivision the other day.  They had one of their
lines get cut because there was no activity on it to trace it.  It was a
cul-de-sac line..   All the home owners in the cul-de-sac have our service.
AT&T reps were surprised to hear FTTH was available and when they looked they
didn't have customers in that area that their line got hit.Regards,
Chuck

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

Chuck, who doesn’t like you?