Yeah, but they steal you blind and split with their boyfriend once they get
their green card....

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:10 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Guerilla Marketing

https://www.google.com/search?q=cute+ukrainian+women&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=gP2LVdyIOYvLsAXX2ICoCw&ved=0CDUQsAQ

I agree

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  But the Ukrainian kid is sooo cute!

  From: That One Guy /sarcasm
  Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 4:06 PM
  To: af@afmug.com

  Chuck, you really need to learn a little more about spam. You asked if it
would offend. Rule # 1 of spam is f&%k the targets feelings.

  What you should be doing is harvesting from all these lists and selling the
contact info to some ukranian kid

  I suppose next your going to tell us when we order stuff from you you ARENT
selling our contact info to one group and our financial info to another.

  Thats not how this works, thats not how any of this works.

  On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>