Chuck, you really need to learn a little more about spam. You asked if it
would offend. Rule # 1 of spam is f&%k the targets feelings.

What you should be doing is harvesting from all these lists and selling the
contact info to some ukranian kid

I suppose next your going to tell us when we order stuff from you you ARENT
selling our contact info to one group and our financial info to another.

Thats not how this works, thats not how any of this works.