You might want to try wix.com. They have a ton of templates, and you can do a prototype for free.

   http://www.wix.com/

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 6/25/2015 9:18 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
so whats the easiest thing to do. Not looking to spend any dough of substance, maybe worth 50 bucks a year

I want to make a cheap website, pretty flat, a page describing the company and services offered, a link to remote support, even team viewer, a contact us page, maybe some product and a way to pay for it. pretty simple, maybe some downloads. I dont want to know anything about web designe, I have dreamweaver and dont want to even learn it. other than product, the site really wouldnt change other than maybe a promotion.

I have the domain on google domains (i really like it because its dirt cheap and has dynamic dns, and its not godaddy)

I was dicking around with a couple free hosts/builders, but apparently cookies or something on these dont show me the bazillion popups to awesome malware

--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.