I would look into Wordpress with some templates.  It depends on how often and
how you will be updating the site.  Wordpress is mainly just typing in a box.
You don’t need Dreamweaver or anything like that.  We host several WordPress
sites for ISPs.  It makes updating easy for anyone.

Otherwise I would look at templatemonster.com if you have some photoshop
slicing skills.

Justin

---