We have been running 13.4 build 11 for some time now.   I have not seen any
major issues with it.

The 450 build works fine on the 430 AP’s.

The only thing that I know was a problem was P8 FSK radios bricking when
upgraded to build 11.   I have not read the release notes to see if the release
version addresses that problem.

Mark