From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:33 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Software 13.4

Hopefully the watchdog resets on 450 APs goes away. That is getting stupid on
13.2.1. Just had another one about 10 minutes ago.
On 7/2/2015 7:50 PM, Mark Radabaugh wrote:
We have been running 13.4 build 11 for some time now.   I have not seen any
major issues with it.

The 450 build works fine on the 430 AP’s.

The only thing that I know was a problem was P8 FSK radios bricking when
upgraded to build 11.   I have not read the release notes to see if the release
version addresses that problem.

Mark

On Jul 2, 2015, at 6:10 PM, Bill Prince