Oops, other message went to the wrong thread.

It's telling you that because you don't have the 430 (OFDM AES or DES) package loaded. CNUT won't use the 450 package for auto-update on a 430 AP. I think this confusion is coming from 430 SMs on 450 APs in interop mode. Only those SMs will take the 450 image from auto-update (when they're registered on a 450 AP).