From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 11:25:34 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Anyone heard of GTT

Cogent was much more than $800 for a gig port in Dayton.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Faisal Imtiaz < fai...@snappytelecom.net >
wrote:

I am guessing.... it depends.... who else is available at the DC, and how well
you negotiate with them...

HE will do full ports only, $350 to $450 for a 1Gig port, and $3200 for 10Gig
port
I believe Cogent is between $500 to $800 for 1Gig on a 10G port (don't hold me
to it...)
But I can tell you that there are others, (nicer networks, in my opinion) who
are in the rage of $600 to $800, for 1G commit on a 10g port.

(BTW, if you ask for only 100meg or 200meg, don't be surprised if the pricing
is still in the same range as above .... )

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155