6.30.1 is already released as a bugfix too.....

On 7/15/2015 9:42 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Thanks, I guess I’ll have to try that.
I can’t keep up.  I thought 6.29 was the latest.
*From:* Justin Wilson - MTIN <mailto:li...@mtin.net>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:48 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Netflix app on iPad keeps asking to reconnect
Here is why I recommended upgrading to the latest. If I have a problem client like that and some troubleshooting doesn’t fix it I upgrade just that client to the latest. Mikrotik routinely leaves things out of the changeling that were fixed. They are getting better. WMM support has been an issue across many brands of routers. The Apple boards talk of WMM support being turned off and fixing issues.
6.30
*) wireless - added WMM power save suport for mobile devices;
6.22
*) 100% CPU load caused by DNS service fixed;
*) 100% CPU load caused by unclassified services fixed;
Justin
---
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net <mailto:j...@mtin.net>>
http://www.mtin.net Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com Podcast about xISP topics
http://www.midwest-ix.com Peering – Transit – Internet Exchange
On Jul 14, 2015, at 11:16 AM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>> wrote: I have a RB751 at home. My Moto X's wireless likes to just stop passing traffic. I log in and see a bunch of deauths and key timeouts in the log. I had the preamble set to both and changed it to long the other day. I also updated it to 6.30 last night before I went to bed. So I'm hoping one of those fixes it. This also happens with my phone and others in the office on the Unifi though, but a lot less frequent. MT wireless is just.. different.