ePMP doesn't do 10 MHz channels unless it's TDD, just a heads up.  I think
they are planning to do 10 Mhz wifi mode so you can replace devices on live
links, but that's not coming for some time and doesn't mean that it will or
will not play nice with Ubnt/MT.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343