As far as FM stations you have to one up your standards for ethernet 10 fold. I have found that placing a metal enclosure or ip66 near the APs within 20 or so feet and use only superior essex copper jacket with the heads bonded to the copper at each end
and using hybrid fibre to the box all is good. Also, we only used CMM4s.
 Did this 3 times and no issues at all.
One thing i did learn is dont use the mikrotik 260GS for the fibre converters.
They dont like the heat.