We are on a few radio stations like this. One is 450' that was always
having issues. Mikrotiks where always
problematic. Replaced with industrial PoE switches right next to the APs
and all the problems went away.
The last place you want to save money is at the top of the tower. DC and
fiber up the tower and keep the
lines to the APs as short as possible.

Before ePMP we had Ubiquiti on the tower and that was nothing but problems.
Titaniums losing chains and
Rockets losing ethernet ports. Quality PoE switches and ePMP has resolved
our issues.