Yeah, I hope to see that on the PMP platform cause the ptp have that option.

On 7/22/2015 8:21 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
SFPs on radios sound like a good idea.

Go tot eh Cambium forum and upvote the SFP thread. It's in the "New Ideas" section.

http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com

<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
*From: *"Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Wednesday, July 22, 2015 4:00:41 PM
*Subject: *[AFMUG] ePMP and/or 50kw FM stations

Has anyone had good luck on FM stations recently? I would *LOVE* for the radios to have an SFP, but it seems that's just not available. I'm wonder if fiber up ~250' and then 10-20 foot shielded cat5 would be sufficient to protect the ethernet ports from such high power.

I'm also weary about getting on the tower for having such high power 250 feet away, but that's a secondary issue.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343