Probably they are expecting lots of people wanting to colocate ePMP with 100,
like maybe during transition, and not very many wanting to colocate ePMP with
450.  Assuming there are ePMP people, and 450 people, but not that many EPMP +
450 people.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 3:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP + Radius

PMP450 is already bisexual (will do either 2.5ms or 5ms timing).

I think PMP430 is 2.5ms only, as is PMP100.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 7/23/2015 1:12 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

  I see what you're saying, I don't know why it's that way, but for some reason
it needs 2.5ms framing to work with pmp100.  Perhaps the pmp450 is a
multiplicative?

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343