That's a really old one.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 7/24/2015 7:27 AM, Paul Stewart wrote:

Google translator comes up empty on that one J

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Shayne Lebrun
*Sent:* Friday, July 24, 2015 10:16 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti DPI?

TANSTAAFL.

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Paul Stewart
*Sent:* Friday, July 24, 2015 9:32 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>

I understand what you’re saying … yes, people (like myself) complaining about something free … totally understand that part.

But many times when a vendor brings in something major and new, it often causes problems with code on routers/switches that has worked perfectly fine for a long time. To bring DPI into any router involves a significant amount of codebase change very low on the IP stack .. a lot can go wrong…