RB1xxx ? So is this an issue with the 1100 also?

On 8/4/2015 2:01 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
The last couple ports on the RB1xxx series...  suck.

http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com

<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
*From: *"Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Tuesday, August 4, 2015 1:00:14 PM
*Subject: *[AFMUG] RB1200 ports 9&10

I just read a forum post saying that ports 9&10 on the RB1200
underperform compared to the other ports.

Does anyone know how bad that underperformance is?  I've been pulling my
hair out for days chasing a performance issue on a backhaul, and it
turns out one end of it is plugged into port9 on an RB1200.

Could it make my 200 meg link only do 90meg?