EPTP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2015 4:53:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Is anyone here doing ePTP at all?

Tdd ptp or eptp?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
On Aug 8, 2015 5:37 PM, "Craig House" < cr...@totalhighspeed.net > wrote:

I have a pair of unsynced 5Ghz on Force dishes that I put up in April. They run
pretty much flawlessly. They are 4 miles apart and push around 80mb each way in
a 20mhz channel. No complaints. Other than the crappy design of the dish which
I would have tossed off the tower when I was installing it if I had an
alternative.

Craig