From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 3:19 AM
To: af
Subject: [AFMUG] Somewhat OT: CRM tools

Hoping someone knows something about CRM tools:

It's time for PacketFlux to change it's CRM/ticketing/etc system.  The catalyst
tonight was me finding (yet again) a ticket which the @(#$* ticketing system
didn't bring to the active list which a customer has been begging for help on
for a while.   It was setting there in the 'customer pending' pile, way down on
the list, even though the customer has been responding to it forever.   I guess
that's better than the previous system which would lose emails/responses
altogether - but only marginally.

I really would like something which was well-integrated and handles things like
RMA tracking and the like.  I'm thinking of something like ZenDesk, which looks
really good, but seems weak in RMAs and similar.   I'd love to find an
integrated CRM+ERP+ecommerce system which is easy to use, but I about fainted
when I saw the price for netsuite for instance.

Any place I should look?

--

      Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.