From: "Lewis Bergman" <lewis.berg...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 8:39:20 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PTP 650 Sets New Wireless Broadband Link Record of 245km

Please see subject line. I would suspect free space loss would be a major
factor.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Mike Hammett < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

Am I reading that right, 45 MHz for 30 megabit? I know it's a long distance,
but what was the throughput limitation? Signal to noise? What were the
identified noise sources? Local, along the path, remote, etc?

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com