Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me what you are seeing with the Airfiber 5x
product from Ubiquiti on a 20Mhz channel in terms of speed.

We have invested a lot of money into 650's from Cambium and licenced SAF.  We
have been using the MT QRT product as a cost conscience backhaul as well.   I
had a lot of bad experiences with the Ubiquiti products in the past...but the
AF 24 has been solid small hop contender.   My caution, In particular, is that
we had to use NBMA in order to get OSPF to work properly with Rocket M5's and
we found the speeds to be all over the place with the product...no consistency.

Any comments / kudos / considerations???

Cheers,
______________________________
Andreas Wiatowski | CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.
Email  andr...@silowireless.com
19 Sage Court
Brantford, Ontario N3R 7T4 (CANADA)
Tel +1.519.449.5656  Extension-600|Fax +1.519.449.5536 |Toll Free
+1.866.727.4138
Website http://www.silowireless.com/  | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/silowireless | Twitter @silowireless

This electronic message and all of its contents and attachments contain
information from the offices of Silo Wireless Inc., which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, then any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message, or its contents or
any of its attachments, is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message
and all copies.