I have to do a heat map too.  Perhaps a bullet would work with an omni, but
still have to have software to correlate it with the GPS location etc.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 10:14 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Drive Testing

You have a truck and AC DC converter? Small mast and Nano station works well.
Just stop at key points .   remember when I first started testing Rocket 900s
and I shared pictures of mast with Yagi's and m900 on mast on my red Silverado?
 Some on list even made fun of me.  Didn't give a shit cause I was able to map
out coverage area and get an accurate idea of range ,coverage and penetration.
 I still do surveys that way using NS and Bullets with grid antennas.  I have a
L bracket on my white Silverado for that purpose