This is my favorite excerpt from that website :

Chembusters

The first Chembuster (CB) I ever saw was the one Don Croft sent me back in
2002.

The very first day I set it up on the patio, we had a black helicopter
visit us at 2 AM, hovering loudly about 150 feet overhead, and shining the
brightest search light imaginable - going around and around our place - in
an obvious attempt to both intimidate and video tape us inside our home
using special infrared technology (which is standard equipment today, even
on local police helicopters).

A chembuster will produce an intensely blue orgone field that is easily
seen on any infrared radar weather map.

You probably won’t get a visit from a black helicopter when you set up your
CB because there are too many CB’s out there now and they generally don’t
bother with the helicopter routine anymore, but you can still see the blue
orgone field centered over your house if you go to a weather web site and
click on the infrared maps for your area.