Aw hell, I can do the same thing with some rotating cow magnets and copper
plates you stick to your back.

From: TJ Trout
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Things found on towers

The Mega Powerwand

I made a much larger version of the conventional Powerwand using a bigger
crystal, more coils, sacred geometry and a greater variety of gemstones for a
person who needed special help.

She was on the receiving end of very advanced psychic and psychotronic torture
technologies that was slowing killing her for many years and she had no way to
fight back.

I was soon contacted by another person who also wanted the biggest Powerwand I
could offer and after telling him about the big one I made for the lady being
tortured, he said he wanted the same thing, so I decided to call this enhanced
version of the Powerwand, a Mega Powerwand.