From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ty Featherling
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] App for Wireless signal visualization?

It's a fictitious rendering of what it might look like, but still that is
wicked cool. One day in my life maybe I will get to see RF Goggles but this is
pretty neat. Apparently it just pulled from databases the locations of
satellites, cell towers, and something else and maps them in 3d kind of like
Google Sky does with planets and stars. It doesn't actively listen for RF and
paint the picture.

-Ty