We have had good luck with Magento

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 2:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT eCommerce

A possibility:  http://www.shopify.com/starter

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA
Google Hangouts: yourt...@gmail.com<mailto:yourt...@gmail.com>
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370
supp...@joshaven.com<mailto:supp...@joshaven.com>

On Sep 1, 2015, at 2:42 PM, Chuck McCown
<ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

I am wondering about the lowest cost method of setting up an ecommerce site
with credit card payment gateway.  Not for my current products but I have some
other, non internet/wisp related products that I may want to sell online.

Lots of options out there.  Been looking at the wordpress method, and shopify,
and magento etc etc.
They will all do what I want, but since these products may not actually sell, I
want to get the monthly expense down as low as possible.