Drupal/w ubercart module

I have found over drupal maturity that it seems to have one of the more flexible usability. has a medium to hard learning curve but I have done 4 sites using drupal and kept them maintained
without having to move to something different every few years.

There are other store modules out there. Ubercart and Erpal are some very nice ready made for ecommerce tools
for building a good site.

They also have some good payment gateway support in them