If this will work for these new sites I will convert my entire net to it. This could resolve some of the said issues by using 10.x.x.x/30 ptp networks for backbone structure. I think I may have to have a 6 to 4 tunnel configured for this but I really don think it will be needed since all of the ptp stuff will remain in house.

I guess I will just fire up the mikrotik lab and rock it like its HOT :)

BWUAHAHAHAH!

On 09/17/2015 01:04 PM, Paul Stewart wrote:

Yes do David’s question … LOTS of it deployed…

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Chuck McCown
*Sent:* Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:56 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] ipv6 question

We are still stuck on IPV5...

*From:*David <mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>

*Sent:*Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:25 AM

*To:*Animal Farm <mailto:af@afmug.com>

*Subject:*[AFMUG] ipv6 question

Ok,
Anyone doing any ipv6 stacking yet?
I have a question on doing some routing ipv4 over ipv6.
I have a couple new sites going in and they will have multiple Backhaul for some great capacity but I want to use 1pv6 between the gateways to route the ipv4 traffic over. Is this a hard thing to accomplish or
are there any issues related to doing so.
I do have my own /32 block if that matters.