After doing some further reading about some of the standards within ipv6 and more over ipv4 and remembering what we did in early days of cisco OSPF or MPLS is the answer since OSPF is an interface discovery protocol very similar to ipv6 on how it finds its neighbours I could very easily just as you say dual stack it. I am working on that now.

thanks
Dave

On 09/17/2015 11:49 AM, Paul Stewart wrote:

You could look at a transition technology to carry the IPv4 over your IPv6, or create pseudo connections via MPLS– why not just dual stack everything? It will be a lot easier J

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *David
*Sent:* Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:25 PM
*To:* Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] ipv6 question

Ok,
Anyone doing any ipv6 stacking yet?
I have a question on doing some routing ipv4 over ipv6.
I have a couple new sites going in and they will have multiple Backhaul for some great capacity but I want to use 1pv6 between the gateways to route the ipv4 traffic over. Is this a hard thing to accomplish or
are there any issues related to doing so.
I do have my own /32 block if that matters.