I think eventually I will move that way but I am trying to get my feet wet with just doing some simple in house public routing for now Once I see that performance or other weirdo routing stuff doesnt show up I will feel more confident about doing some big boy stuff.

On 09/17/2015 11:49 AM, Paul Stewart wrote:

You could look at a transition technology to carry the IPv4 over your IPv6, or create pseudo connections via MPLS– why not just dual stack everything? It will be a lot easier J

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *David
*Sent:* Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:25 PM
*To:* Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] ipv6 question

Ok,
Anyone doing any ipv6 stacking yet?
I have a question on doing some routing ipv4 over ipv6.
I have a couple new sites going in and they will have multiple Backhaul for some great capacity but I want to use 1pv6 between the gateways to route the ipv4 traffic over. Is this a hard thing to accomplish or
are there any issues related to doing so.
I do have my own /32 block if that matters.