If Dealers stock and sell, then they earn their piece.  Much easier for us to
ship to 5 customers vs 500.

From: Tushar Patel
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 12:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] To be or not to be

I second that on most distributors are out of stock. We end up waiting lot. So
may be put minimum stocking if not then go direct.

Tushar

On Sep 23, 2015, at 1:13 PM, Keefe John <keefe...@ethoplex.com> wrote:

  I'd love to be able to order direct.  Most distributors are out of stock of
your stuff whenever I need it.  A lot of them play the 'drop ship' game too,
which causes delays.  I end up buying mounts from Tessco or Valmont because
they come faster.

  Keefe