I contacted Peter Maher at Netwurx about the article.  They are close.  Maybe
that is who Matthew Howard works for.

http://www.netwurx.net/wireless-high-speed

I also wrote an email to Jessica Michael at Farm Futures about her lack of
knowledge about the Wisp industry yesterday.  I haven't heard back from her
yet.

http://farmfutures.com/blogs-rural-internet-options-smart-office-10241

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish