When we started setting up los guys wireless farmers and ranchers offered
their water tanks and towers to us to distribute our services to folks in
the lower valley.   They had windstream dsl in some areas or nothing at
all.  So the need and demand are definitely there.

On Sep 30, 2015 7:31 PM, "Rick Harnish" <rharn...@fibertothefarm.com> wrote:

> No, I wasn't harsh.  I invited her to write an article about how WISPs
and the agriculture industry have partnered across the country to bring
broadband to rural Americans.