  From: James Howard
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 9:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Any of you guys service this guy in the news?

  I can confidently say from past experience with this type of customer that we
do not want him.

  Yes it would be great to get some PR, but this customer will be nothing but a
problem.  He will constantly complain about anything and everything and will
jump ship at the very first opportunity that he can switch to something with a
lower price per month.  Notice he holds up his Charter ad with $29.99 per month
displayed.  It doesn't matter that he would have to pay $117k to get that price
(and also pay for 2 other services with a  total bill of $100-250 per month),
he will complain constantly that the price is higher than $29.99.

  It never fails that the ones that beg the loudest and convince you to go out
of your way for them ALWAYS come back to bite you and are the loudest
complainers about everything.