True, the people who really understand why they can't get $29.99 fiber or
cable usually do appreciate it if they can get anything that actually works
and doesn't have data caps for a reasonable price.

The worst people are the ones that consider themselves tech people but have
really have no idea what's involved in actually getting a connection to any
given place, so they just make assumptions based on what's available where
they were before or in nearby cities.