Likely covered under existing laws, no need for fearmongering.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 10:32:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FAA levies $1.9 M civil penalty

people are incompetent to operate vehicles in 2D space that's paved with
clearly defined lines and signs telling you exactly what you can and cannot do.
Put these assholes in 3D airspace from their patio, that will be a clusterfcuk.

They also need to apply the same rules of intoxication, you should absolutely
get a DUI if youre drunk and operating one of these things from your couch. A
clearly defined liability for acts of god too. If youre out tooling your
jackfuckery over a populated area just because you can and some retarded duck
flies into it and it drops out of the sky cracking some babies skull open,
youre on the hook criminally and civil.