From: "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 10:06:03 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Campus Shootings

The 2nd Amendment was based on English version which came earlier and its
meaning was for militia to be able to defend state. I don't want to get into a
history lesson or political debate. But freedom and individual rights do not
and should over ride individual responsibility. Hell we have to take tests to
obtain a drivers license...it offers some level of order on the roads. It is
too easy for people in USA to but guns. Hunting is one thing...you don't hunt
with a hand gun or AK!!! The wackos and lobbyists for NRA and extreme groups
will fight tooth and nail any attempt to regulate them citing their rights!
What about the right to act responsibly and live in peace. Doesn't portent well
for our children....
Jaime Solorza

Freedom is not the exercise to choose whatever you want. Heck then free all the
child molesters! Human beings need to be controlled, that the whole reasoning
behind laws. Im with Jaime and Stefan on this.