From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Alcantar
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:25 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cox fiber to the router

Thats fairly normal now a days with fttx deployments.  Thats been our standard
install now for some time.  We go right into the Calix 844G Onts

http://www.calix.com/gigacenter/

Carlos Alcantar

Race Communications / Race Team Member

1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010

Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / car...@race.com<mailto:car...@race.com> /
http://www.race.com<http://www.race.com/>