than use clearfield pushable patch cables. We have like 4 sizes that we use.
Sometimes we will install a faceplate than use a indoor patch to the router.
Are take rate on a $7 managed router services is over 80%.

On Oct 14, 2015, at 6:01 PM, Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>>
wrote:

I'm not really a fan of running fiber all the way inside, plus I like to have
the ONT outdoors for serviceability reasons.  What are you running indoors? A
patch cable? Bulk and then splicing it?

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015, Craig Schmaderer
<cr...@skywaveconnect.com<mailto:cr...@skywaveconnect.com>> wrote:
Same here, we just started this year for home user going straight into a 844G

Craig R. Schmaderer
CEO | Skywave Wireless, Inc.
Ph: 402-372-1975 | Fax: 402-372-1058
Direct: 402-372-1052

From: Af
[mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','af-boun...@afmug.com');>]
 On Behalf Of Carlos Alcantar
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:25 AM
To: af@afmug.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','af@afmug.com');>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cox fiber to the router

Thats fairly normal now a days with fttx deployments.  Thats been our standard
install now for some time.  We go right into the Calix 844G Onts

http://www.calix.com/gigacenter/

Carlos Alcantar

Race Communications / Race Team Member

1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010

Phone: +1 415 376 3314 /
car...@race.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','car...@race.com');> /
http://www.race.com<http://www.race.com/>

From: Af