From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Alcantar
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 12:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cox fiber to the router

We use consumer connect and believe there is amazing value in it.  It gives the
support staff those tools to go beyond the wan and see whats really going on in
there network (eg. why is my wifi so slow).  It's also helped us lower our.
truck rolls.

Carlos Alcantar

Race Communications / Race Team Member

1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010

Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / car...@race.com<mailto:car...@race.com> /
http://www.race.com<http://www.race.com/>